THE ESSENTIAL SHELL FOR WET WEATHER RIDING
THE ESSENTIAL SHELL FOR WET WEATHER RIDING.
The TURQ Commit Jacket is now the essential shell for wet weather riding. Our experience riding in other jackets lead us to choose what we believe is simply the best in active waterproof performance. Constructed with Toray's new, electrospun stretch membrane this three-layer waterproof fabric won't swamp you out when you're giving it your all. We've built in multiple features to let you shed heat — strategically placed hand pockets perform double duties as vents and the two-way front zipper allows for maximum ventilation and access to bib pockets. Topping off this piece is an adjustable, helmet compatible hood that works on and off the bike.
- TORAY WATERPROOF 3 LAYER 90G/M2 STRETCH WOVEN FABRIC WITH ELECTROSPUN MEMBRANE
- SEAM TAPED FOR FULL WATER PROTECTION
- DURABLE WATER REPELLENT FINISH SHEDS MOISTURE
- TWO WAY WATERTIGHT YKK AQUAGUARD FRONT ZIPPER
- TWO ZIPPED MESH-LINED HAND POCKETS DOUBLE AS VENTS
- ADJUSTABLE HOOD FITS OVER TRAIL HELMETS
- ADJUSTABLE HOOK AND LOOP CUFFS SEAL OUT ELEMENTS
- ELASTIC DRAWCORD AT WAIST
- 100% NYLON