Yeti / FOX Factory Team
Richie Rude, x2 Enduro World Series World Champ continues on with the Yeti / FOX Factory Team for 2022. From Continental US Races to International EWS races Richie is also about enjoying the trails laid out and riding them as fast as possible. When everything clicks, Richie remains an unstoppable force often defying logic with his brute speed and talent. While humble and quiet, he is keen to join in on Yeti HQ lunch rides and stop and say hi to any passing fans at the races. With a hunger for Downhill laps at bike parks across the US, he is a vital contributor to Yeti product development.
Yeti SB bike of choice and why
Favorite race event
My favorite vintage Yeti racer is
The biggest risk I have taken
Something I always bring out on a ride
Wildest encounter out on trail was
Choose the label(s) that best describe you
When I’m not out racing Enduro you may find me out doing
- Known rock garden crusher
- 2x EWS Champ
- “Rude Awakening” trail named after me in Burke, VT
- Trophy of Nations Champ with Shawn Neer and Cody Kelley
- 2019 Enduro National Champion
I like a bike setup that is ready for a good thrashing - that’s what I love about my SB150. My setup includes 35mm rise OneUp bars, DH tires, Cushcore, a stiff fork, and a slightly softer rear shock. When I’m riding this bike with this setup, I feel confident that I can corner hard and send it through anything.
- OneUp 35mm rise bars. Digging the big rise.
- Broken in grips are the best grips.
- Solely run DH tires and Cushcore on the enduro rig for max grip.
- I have to have something different than my teammates at every race.
- I only use J Bend spokes.
- 203mm rotors.
- Chris King logos must be set straight on the headset.