Date: June 2022
Location: Golden, CO
Reports to: Assembly Specialist
The Assembly Associate is responsible for the assembly of all Yeti frames/bicycles. This includes frame assembly, parts picking, and packaging. We are looking for someone who has high mechanical aptitude, attention to detail, and can produce quality work in a time sensitive environment.
The ideal candidate is someone who understands high-end bicycle assembly and can maintain an eye for quality while performing repetitive tasks. This person is a self-starter, flexible, and humble and must be able to work as part of a team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assemble bicycle frames following established procedures and specifications
- Pick orders using WMS software to ensure accuracy
- Prepare materials for bike assembly
- Confirm quality on inbound components and outbound products
- Package bikes/frames for shipping
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and help with overall warehouse cleanliness
- Other duties as directed by manager
Job Qualifications, Competencies and Key Attributes:
- Bicycle mechanic experience, or equivalent demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of current mountain bike technologies
- Detail oriented and organized
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to produce top quality work while maintaining a high level of productivity
- Basic computer skills with the ability to learn new software programs
- Maintain a positive and pleasant attitude
Yeti Cycles is a ride-driven company. Everything we do revolves around making the best bikes in the world and to make the best bikes, we need the best people. We are committed to a talented, diverse workplace that values hard work and initiative. Our work environment is relaxed, but high functioning. Dogs wander the building and bikes clutter the hallways. We have good coffee brewing in the morning and hoppy beers flowing in the evening. We’re located near five major trailheads and shut it down from 11:30am-1pm every day to ride. We live to ride. We offer a competitive compensation package, medical/dental insurance, matching 401k, life insurance, paid parental leave, and disability insurance.
$17.50-$18.50/hour, depending on experience.
Yeti Cycles is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
To Apply: Please Email your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – please include the job title ‘Assembly Associate’ in the subject line.