ADVENTURE / CINEMATOGRAPHER / CLIMBER
Renan Ozturk is a climber, artist, photographer and filmmaker known for his dauntless spirit and visual storytelling. Riding mountain bikes is his guilty pleasure, a way of going fast and deep into the wilderness and balancing out all the other craziness of life. Renan is also known for his strong connection to Nepal and claims he will someday bring back a picture of biking on his Yeti with an actual Yeti.
Likes to turn
- Can suffer for a good story
- First Ascent of Meru's Shark Fin - Himalaya
- Audience choice award at Sundance Film Festival
- National Geographic Adventurer of the year
- First Ascent of the Tooth Traverse - Alaska
- Eats a lot of blueberries and strange foreign foods
- Survived many years living on the road in rock caves
- The North Face climbing team
- Sony Artisan of imagery
- National Geographic photographer
- Obsessive email answers
- Professional ""everything in the fridge"" breakfast burrito maker "